Friday, April 17, 2009

Alright, Cam and I finally got out on the bike for the first time in several weeks. I've had a crazy work schedule, plus working to get The Outdoor Church Lodge ready for our launch date, and all the cold and rain has prevented us from getting in any rides. This evening was a tad on the chilly side, but absolutely beautiful. We rode down Christian Church Road to the gravel road that leads to the Ruritan park and came back to the house. Daylight was fast disappearing so we couldn't go any further.
Tomorrow, my parents are coming at 11am, so I need to get in a good long ride tomorrow morning. After this ride, I sat down and contemplated the goals that I met last year and how I ruined it over the winter. I need to give up soda once again and stop eating donuts in the morning. I can't dwell on the past, and can only change the future. It looks like the good weather is just around the corner, so I can once again return to my healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had me laughing at the donut comment. They are so evil yet so tasty. I though have not had one since my personal trainer told me that the two most evil foods in the world are donuts and hotdogs and I am effectivly banned from eating them. It especially doesnt help that people in my work seem to think that bringing in 2 dozen donuts and leaving them in the break room is a good idea. I whimper every time I see them *LOL*